The Xen hosting is now setup, and complete. There were only two minor complications:
- Giving Xen guests multiple IPs when using a routed setup is not documented terribly well
- Predictably it is different than how you’d do it in NAT mode in a non-obvious fashion
- When doing google searches for how to do it properly I kept finding references to documentation I’d written which didn’t apply. Ugh!
- Installing grub on a RAID root took a few attempts.
- I’m sure its setup correctly now though, on both drives.
As another achievement for the day (?!) the Debian Administration website now has exactly 5000 registered users.
Finally I made the NMU of Apache2. Since mail to @debian.org seems to be broken (?!) I’ve not been able to file the patch. Interested people can find it here until I can file the bug.