xen-tools 2.0b1 released. Please test and let me know what breaks.
After so much work, so many bugs, and so many fixes I'm reluctant to go straight from 1.6 -> 2.0, so a 2.0b1 release is in order.
- Support for arbitary hook scripts.
- Improved command completion code.
- Better handling of errors.
- The ability to allow multiple IP addresses for xen guests.
- Possible to use "sparse" vs. "full" disk images.
- Parameterised Xen configuration files (via Text::Template.)
- Better documentation (?)
- More robust passwd + shadow file handling.
- Several installation methods; debootstrap, rpmstrap, copy, and tarfiles.
Probably more that I've forgotten about.
If I hear positive feedback expect a real release and upload to Sid this week. If not .. whenever I get round to it.
No tags No comments