I'm trying to get OpenID code working, but I'm having a problem with the perl Net::OpenID::Consumer module.
Despite the demo working, using the same source code upon my host fails. Ugh.
I've made minimal Debian packages of the relevent perl modules, but until I can work out whether my code, my understanding, or the server is wrong I'm going to leave it for a month or two.
I guess that means that my image hosting site will not accept LiveJournal credentials for the forseeable future.
I wrote some more articles, tidied some more code, and tried not to get involved in any arguments.
A good month.
No tags No comments